Why ANUFOOD China
Vibrant Greater Bay Area, Booming Food and Beverage Industry
The construction of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area has moved from issue to implementation, becoming one of the most economically vibrant and internationalised regions in China, as well as having the foundation of a top international bay area.
"Outline Development Plan for the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area" was officially released.
The overall GDP of the Greater Bay Area reached 11.4 trillion yuan, accounting for more than 10% of the national GDP.
In the opening year of the "14th Five-Year Plan", the new development concept of innovation, coordination, green, openness and sharing provides guidance for the future role and development direction of the Greater Bay Area
The formal entry into force of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (RCEP) and the official commencement of implementation of the agreement by six ASEAN member countries, including Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and four non-ASEAN member countries, including China, Japan, New Zealand and Australia, will significantly boost the growth of foreign direct investment in the region from both intra-regional and other economies, and promote multilateral economic and trade cooperation in various fields in East Asia, including the food and beverage industry.
Keep pace with the market development trend, ANUFOOD China will be returned on 10-12 May 2023 at Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center in Shenzhen, China together with the recovering industry. In line with the trend to create a professional trade platform to influence the comprehensive food and beverage market in Southern China and the surrounding Southeast Asian region.
● Benefit from the expertise and resources from the world-renowned Anuga in Cologne, Germany
● The leading international food & beverage exhibition in Southern China in terms of both influence and scale
● Harness the power of a one-stop sourcing and trading platform featuring global's premium snacks, drinks & ingredientsfor GBA region
● Serving upon premium sectors across dual industry chain of both distribution & catering channels
● Diversified concurrent events including cuisine competition, tasting and matchmaking