ANUFOOD China Holds Seminar for CFNA
On May 18th, ANUFOOD China 2017, in cooperation with CNFA - China Chamber of Commerce of Foodstuffs and Native Produce organised seminar in Shanghai Pudong Kerry Hotel with the topic: China Import Food Market Present & Future.
During seminar, industry experts and professional are invited to join discussion with respective international consular and organization including:
• The Agricultural Trade Office (ATO) of the U.S. Consulate General
• Agency “Business France”, Consulate General of the Republic of France in Shanghai
• Consulate General of Spain in Shanghai Economic and Commercial Office
• The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
as well as regional association and media.
The seminar brought together a numbers of key speakers to present China import food industry figures and event information. Ms. Yu - vice president of CFNA covered China import food development in the last decade with details figures. “Import food public service platform” was also introduced as a b2b channel to connect intentional manufacturers, distributors with China importers & retailers. Another key presenter Ms. Lydie Buleon - Koelmesse sales director highlighted what’s coming to ANUFOOD China 2017 edition.
As north Asia’s most important food & beverage platform, the 4th edition ANUFOOD China is forecasted as one of the most progressive year by far. Taking over 36,000 sqm exhibition area, with more than 750 exhibitors, its success will be witnessed by over 26,000 professional visitors from Aug. 30th to Sept. 1st 2017, at CIEC (new) Beijing, China Hall E1 & E2.
Having the advantage of located in capital city Beijing, international association and government show tremendous support to ANUFOOD China. Besides national pavilion from France, India, Malaysia, Denmark and Czech Republic, 2017 edition also welcomes the return of Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Thailand, and many more national pavilions. Domestically, alongside Shandong, Hebei, Hubei, Guizhou provincial commerce enteritis and CCPIT(China Council for the Promotion of International Trade), Zhejiang Province will have its inaugural participation in ANUFOOD China this year.
Highlighting snacks, dairy and fine food sectors, 2017 edition guarantees its success with the following for exhibitors:
• multiple f&b channels, ecommerce and food chains to attract quality buyers
• comprehensive data base covering food retailers, resellers and commerce in northern China
• in cooperation with China Cuisine Association, Chinese Cuisine World Championship 2017. This is the only international level competition for Chinese cuisine certified by the World Association of Chefs' Societies in Mainland China, sponsored & supported by global food industry leaders such as Unilever and Metro Group.
• in cooperation with China Hotel Association, to host its first Japanese cooking competition and forum.
And to attract quality visitors, oil, tea, fast food, frozen food and food technology sectors have been embraced:
• through strategic partnerships, over 200,000 buyer data base is in hand
• roadshows promotion on June & July for 2017 edition, in the top 8 cites from the northern China
• innovative and effective match making platform between exhibitors and buyers
• to join force with CFNA to provide online post-show marketing promotion
ANUFOOD China is proud to be the global exhibition serving North Asia.
2017 Key Pillars, ANUFOOD China focuses on strengthening its 6 key sectors
• Sweets, confectionary and snacks
• Beverages (including alcohols and wines)
• Food service
• Fine food
Visit our website: www.anufood.cn
Information : Lydie.firstname.lastname@example.org